Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Tabiyo Shop - The Business Coach

Me myself get really inspired by the two young entrepreneur of Tabiyo Shop and here's the second article about customization and today we happy to invite Ziyad, to reveal some of his thoughts and sharing about his customization.


Name Ahmad Ziyad Maricar
Age 30
Email Address ziyadmaricar@gmail.com
Occupation Executive Business Coach
Blog/Website www.VentureEDGE.Asia



1.    Tell us about yourself. What do you do for a living? What are your interests?

I run my own Coaching/Training/Consulting Firm based in Kelana Square, Kelana Jaya. We specilize in Executive Business Coaching, Business Model Innovation, CEO Masterclass, Soft Skills Training and Business Consulting. I have been running this business since 2008. My main interest has always been in Business. I love reading business books, motivation, and autobiography of successful people. I also love creative stuff. Been reading books from Sketchnote by Mike Rohde, Wreck My Journal Series by Keri Smith, Books by Danny Gregory and a few more. Not very creative myself so just indulge in other peoples work and try to do it myself.

2.    When do you start keeping a journal?


I started journaling with Moleskine. Bought my first moleskine in 2009. It was more of a diary where I keep all my daily activities, write notes, paste items which I found and etc.

3.   What makes you come across to this product?

I am an avid reader of Patrick Ng's blog. Been following his blog for a few years. He was the one that got me started with Moleskine. Then he introduces Modori Travelers Notebook in his blog and LOVE it instantly  That time, you can only buy from overseas, as it was not available in Asia Pacific. After looking high and low, finally bought my first Midori Traveler’s Notebook in December 2011 from The Journal Shop in UK. They had a promotion of FREE DELIVERY worldwide as a Christmas Promo.

4.    Do you have a website or a blog? What makes you record down your journal on a physical notebook instead of a blog?  

My blog is more business oriented. I don’t really share my personal stuff online. Maybe I am too shy to share my work. Hahaha….I love physical journal because I can carry around anywhere I go, cut and paste stuff from my travel and also love the leather of Travelers Notebook. 

5.   Can you share few pages (in pics) of your customizations in your notebook?

These is what in my Traveler’s Notebook!

///


Ziyad's Notebook












///


6.   Wow! That's looks really exclusive customization! So what/who inspires you and your customization on your journal?

·       Instagram #travelersnote and Flick Group – Travelers notebook

7. What does travel means to you? And where will be your next destination?

Travel means going out for a GREAT TIME with friends or family without any work obligation. This is my kind of travel. Over the years, I have travel a lot for work and also pleasure. Every time  I will record all my spending, where we went for the day, pictures, ticket stub and many more. Next destination? I have no idea…:)

8. Are you into photography (analogue/digital) as well? If you are into analogue camera, which one is your favorite camera?

Yes I love photography. I use a Canon 60D as my main camera. Don’t fancy analogue camera anymore. Too expensive to buy the film and get it printed. I have a Diana+ Lomo but don’t know how to use. Planning to buy a fuji instant camera one of these days for the fun of it.



9. What your say about doing things in analogue way in this digital era?
Well, there are always a lot of Pros and Cons in going either way. For photography, I prefer Digital as I can snap as many photos as I want and just keep or delete them. Easier to share with friends, families and also the world. As for Journal, well, as I am shy, I would prefer to keep it analogue for now. ;-) Plus don’t think I can live without my moleskine and Traverlers Notebook.

10.  Thanks for your time! One very last question. If there is no Internet in this world, what do you think you will be doing to replace the time you spend online each day? 

GREAT QUESTION…. Maybe I would spend more time with my family and friends. Write more journal, keep better scrapbook and watch more tv. ;-)


Special thanks to Ziyad for spending his time for this interview. 
Tabiyoshop Pop- Up store is now available at Photo Crafts Kota Damansara outlet. 

4 comments:

  1. Business coaching has great important in the present time. The way of coaching is really attractive and the questions and answers are really attracting me. I will discuss about this blog with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Business Coach helps business owners and individuals assess their strengths so they can develop them to the fullest. Coaches are used by people who know that by hiring them, they full get assistance in turning their business into an even bigger success.

    Small business coach

    ReplyDelete
  3. The logo "Smart Cookie Coaching" is beautiful. Business coaching has great important in the present time. The way of coaching is really attractive and the questions and answers are really attracting me. I will discuss about this blog with my friends. Visit Our Site

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!
    Business Coach omaha

    ReplyDelete